A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join our Engineering team.
Are you looking to take that next step in your career? We are looking to recruit a Communications Engineer for our Engineering and Service Department.
At our Headquarters in Ripley, Derbyshire, we have newly refurbished workshops, where our teams of specialist engineers carry out the configuration, installation, repair and maintenance of Two Way Radio equipment. Our engineers are all qualified to recognised standards as well as attending manufacturers training courses.
- To carry out Bench repairs, using RF testing equipment and various electrical devices to diagnose and fault find on PCB’S.
- Ability to solder down to component level, both through hole and surface mount.
- To work competently on site carrying out electronic installations to a high standard.
- Understanding of networking and IP would be an advantage.
- Minimal 3 years’ experience in electronic engineering environment working both on bench repairs and site experience.
- Ideally qualified to HNC/HND Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Strong analysis and analytical problem solving skills.
- Creativity, innovation and attention to detail.
- Driving license essential.
- Competent in using Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Company and team focused.
- Approachable and supportive.
- Flexible and adaptable.
If you would like to join a thriving company and enjoy a rewarding career please apply here.
To discuss this role further contact Adam on 01773 570123 or email email@example.com
The description is not exhaustive and the company reserves the right to amend and change the role / position description at any time without prior notice.